What cosmetic dental flaws bother you? It might be a tiny chip that nobody notices but you or stained teeth that make you feel self-conscious when you smile. Any imperfection large or small not only detracts from your appearance but also hurts your confidence.
The great news is that if you’re looking to improve your smile, cosmetic dentistry in Medina, OH offers the solution you need. Advances in materials and the way they’re used now give dentists more ways than ever to help you get back the smile you can’t wait to share.
What Bothers You about Your Smile?
If you’re considering an improvement, start by pinpointing exactly what it is that bothers you. There are all sorts of smile flaws that can make you feel self-conscious.
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Tooth staining and discoloration
- Uneven spacing or gaps between teeth
- Teeth that look too large or too small
- Mild tooth misalignment
Fortunately, there are just as many ways to fix them!
- Cosmetic dental bonding – Perfect for smile flaws like chips or uneven spacing
- Professional teeth whitening – Takes years off your appearance by restoring the brightness and whiteness of your smile
- Porcelain veneers – Often used for more significant problems like broken or misaligned teeth
- All-porcelain crowns – Conceals a badly discolored tooth or improves the appearance of poorly shaped teeth.
- Invisalign – Corrects overcrowded or crooked teeth for a more harmonious appearance
Please Call Sinick Family Dental to Get Started
Our team loves helping our patients with state-of-the-art cosmetic dentistry at our Medina, OH dental office. Dr. Christopher Sinick would be happy to sit down with you for a smile consultation to discuss what’s bothering you and how we can best help you achieve your aesthetic goals.