Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Our team knows that you have a lot of questions.
It is important to us that you have a good understanding of our office and the services that we provide. Please take a minute to read through some of our patients' most Frequently Asked Questions. Hopefully, we have answered some or all of the questions you have; however, please don't hesitate to contact our office if you have a question you don't see answered here!
- Do you see children? At what age?
- What Insurances do you accept? Can I see you if you are not “in-network” with my Insurance?
- How do you safely remove silver mercury (amalgam) fillings?
- Do you see emergency patients? Can you see an emergency today?
- How does a dental implant work?
- I'm not happy with my smile. How can you help?
- How long do dental implants last?